Hey there friends, it’s a new week which means new tips from Q's Tips. This week I played some fantastic acoustic songs with the help of my friend Suze. Suze is my friend from rugby, and this week we won our game against Bentley 51-15 and continue to be undefeated with a 4-0 record. Keep coming out to the games if you want to see the best team on campus.
Onto the tips:
- Use a q-tip to apply medication and keep your dirty hand germs out of your medication tubes.
- Dress for success for tests if you don’t normally dress up for class, because if you look good, you’ll feel good, and you’ll do good.
- Speak loudly and clearly every minute of the day (unless you’re in the library). You’ll never have to repeat yourself because someone can’t hear you.
- If you have a lanyard, don't wear it around your neck. You'll be tagged as a freshman.
- Make a goal in class to participate once each day, then you’ll know that by the end of the semester you should get easy full credit in participation.
- Find a penny, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck and you'll be 1 cent richer.
- When your beverage of choice is too sweet, water it down so you can enjoy it more. It also works for chocolate milk, just milk it down with plain milk.
- When planning on getting a tattoo, make the meaning behind it really good because for the rest of your life that is the only question you’ll hear about it and it’s never fun to have a bad reason
- Send a letter in the mail. The post office is a dying business (according to my high school economic teacher) and letters are much more exciting to open than an email is.
- Pack your own meal when go to a place (that isn’t only a restaurant) that sells food, you’ll save money and have a better meal that’s most likely healthier than chicken tenders and fries.
|The test blazer of the 2013-2014 school year.|
|Use these q-tips not the q's tips from the show for medication.|
This week ended up being acoustic with many requests from the ruggers on my team. So this one was for you girls! I am not the kind of person to choose music, that’s why the show is called Q’s Tips not Q’s Musical Melodies. So if you are ever not sure why a song is on my show just know DJ Q is a very bad DJ, but an excellent tip maker.
Since this week Suze made my playlist it is much better than the list that I would have had, which was nearly nothing. Stay tuned next week when there will be a new theme with ten more tips.
This week I would like to make a special shout out to Teresa, or as she’s known on the rugby team, Mother Teresa. If it wasn’t for her brilliant idea this summer, then this show would never happened. I would like to say a big thank you to Mother for making up this idea for me to have so much fun with.
|Thanks Mother for the great idea!|
One last thing:
We will be playing at Merrimack College this Saturday October 12 1pm. Come out and support your favorite undefeated team as we take on the Warriors in another fight to keep up our winning record!
|I'm in the front row of the purple strip side, St. Mike's loves scum downs!|
Song of the week from the show