Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Noah’s Ark of Music: An Animal for You and An Animal for Me



Time to find the animal inside of you. This is the animal show that was talked about last week and it’s finally here on Q’s Tips. Check out the fantastic playlist I put out by clicking this link to the playlist. Thanks to my suitemate Kyra, a great playlist was put out today for all of you to listen and enjoy. I hope your animal song needs were filled this week.

On to the Tips:
  • Use a q-tip to work on craft projects if you need something that has a small surface area.
  • Handwritten letters and thank you cards mean the world to people.
  • Random acts of kindness can make someone’s day so much better, so start giving random compliments and holding doors for your friends or strangers you don’t know.
  • If someone offers for you to go to the bathroom, always say yes because you never know when you will have another opportunity to go again.
  • My best ideas come when I can't sleep, so if you can't sleep, try to work out a problem or make a new idea for something.
  • The first 2 letters of “Done” are “Do.” When you’re trying to get something done you have to do it first. I learned that one from my grandpa – he was a good tip maker, too.
  • Go on a walk by yourself to get away from all the crazy people you deal with every day; it’s very therapeutic and relaxing.
  • Take caution when driving through a public place where many people are around. You may look cool driving around fast, but it’s not cool to hit someone.
  • Start a blog as a creative outlet if you like to write. I don’t like to write but I still started one that goes with this radio show qstipstheblog.blogspot.com (hey look you’re already here on the blog).
  • If you want something done right, do it yourself.
This letter is short, but it still could mean so much to someone who enjoys letters in the mail
Taking a nice walk by myself for a bit of relaxation and meditation.
My grandpa often finished tasks fast to know they would be complete.

I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine. The best part was being able to get on my 5:30 a.m. flight on Wednesday morning to make it in time for the week of fun. I was able to enjoy all of my favorite foods and follow many of my tips. I really enjoyed making the Thanksgiving playlist and I hope you equally enjoyed hearing it.

This week I talked about the fun facts of animals and you can see the whole website here if you want to find out more of the great animals. I have not had too many animals in my life because my parents did not want to have any. As you can hear from the playlist, not all of the songs that I played this week were not traditional pets anyway. 

One Last Thing:
Next week is the final show of the semester to tune into Q’s Tips. It’s going to be the Christmas Spectacular show. I’ll be featuring many of the classic Christmas songs mainly by the big singers of the 50’s and 60’s. Don’t worry, there will also be some from the newer singers of today, just not as many.

Q's making her list, and reading it twice, gunna give tips you can use just right, the Christmas show is coming next week. If you read it in the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" it will make more sense.
Dark Horse by Katy Perry

Keep SMCing,
DJ Q

No comments:

Post a Comment